Level 2 Electrician
R.J Fowler Electrical/Central Coast Overheads & Undergrounds are qualified electricians and Level 2 Authorised Service Providers accredited with Ausgrid servicing the Central Coast, Newcastle & The Hunter with over 20 years’ experience.
Whether you are building a new house, upgrading to 3 phase power, disconnecting your power, or upgrading your switchboard to ensure your families safety, we do it all.
We are up to date with all current rules and regulations ensuring that all your Level 2 electrical needs are completed to a high standard complying with current electrical safety rules.
RJ Fowler Electrical/Central Coast Overheads and Undergrounds can look after it all for you to make the process as smooth as possible. We can help set up new electricity accounts liaising with Ausgrid and a retailer of your choice and organize meter installations and upgrades.
RJ Fowler Electrical/ Central Coast Overheads & Undergrounds are accredited to work within the Ausgrid network in the following classes:
- 2A – D & R - Disconnect & Reconnect
- 2B – UG Services - Underground Services
- 2C – OH Services - Overhead Services
- 2D – Metering & energising
- 2X – Safety Observer
To ensure that all Level 2 Accredited Service Provider (ASP) work is carried out safely, all our staff are specially trained and hold the required qualifications. We also have specialized equipment to ensure your job is carried out safely and quickly cutting out the middleman and reducing your costs.
What specialised equipment do we have to get your job completed?
- Crane truck – Purpose built truck with pole borer to safely carry and install your private poles
- Insulated Elevated Work Platform (EWP) or bucket truck – Certified and voltage tested with all reports on site ready for inspection
- Excavator – 3.5t ready for trenching
- Under borer and much more
If you are not sure if it is a Level 2 Electrician you require, give us a call and we can guide you in the right direction
What is a Level 2 Electrician?
Also known as an Authorised Service Provider, Accredited service provider or an ASP.
Level 2 Accredited Service Providers are qualified and authorized to complete installations, repairs, and maintenance work on overhead and underground services from your home or business to the electrical supply network.
To become a Level 2 Electrician, you must first be a qualified electrician and then undertake further intensive training.
What can a Level 2 Electrician do?
Not only do we have the qualifications, but we have the experience and knowledge to attend to all your Level 2 needs. The services we can provide, and you may require are:
Why use RJ Fowler Electrical/Central Coast Overhead & Undergrounds to update your Level 2 Electrical works?
- Qualified and licensed to complete Level 2 Electrical service works
- Fully insured
- 20+ years’ experience upgrading switchboards
- Have the knowledge on the best way to keep your family safe
- Up to date with current rules and regulations
- Qualifications to work on asbestos panels
- Honest and reliable. Will turn up on time
Who we complete Level 2 Electrical work for?
- Central Coast businesses
- Central Coast Electricians
- Central Coast Level 2 Electricians
- Central Coast Council
- Central Coast real estates
Level 2 Electrician • Power Poles • Timber Poles • Steel Poles • Defective Poles • Electricity Poles • Pole Inspection • Power Pole Replacements • Underground Power • Overhead Powerlines • Switchboard Upgrades • 3 Phase Upgrades
Central Coast • Jilliby • Kulnura • Dooralong • Wyee • Gosford • The Entrance • Yarramalong • Wyong • Woy Woy • Killarney Vale • Bateau Bay • Toukley • Kanwal • Gorokan • Tumbi Umbi • Glenning Valley • Matcham • Wyoming • Mardi